Mr. Moore's Last Seconds Mr. Moore's Last Seconds

I loved it. Games like these can spark a lot of reflection.

I understand that the game was made for Ludum Dare, but I found it difficult to connect with all of Moore's past life events. Collecting items/mementos crucial to the time just seemed rather... generic. And I was extremely confused about the very last level. But hey, it's a game, you made it in 72 hours, you put together an excellent narrative and a rather interesting message to walk away with. Thanks much for making this.

SpringMissile responds:

Yeah, we understand, and it's been took into consideration for future projects. Thanks!

Flixel-Tutorial #2 Flixel-Tutorial #2

just curious, is there an easier way to design levels? Maybe an editor instead of having to manually position objects through the code?
Love your tutorials. Please make more :D

Schulles responds:

Try DAME, a great map editor! :)

Flixel-Tutorial #1 Flixel-Tutorial #1

I love it, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it to absolute beginners. I have a small measure of experience with coding and the Newbie level of information isn't... well... Kindergarten-y enough haha. But I look forward to more of these

Also, I'm stuck on Chapter 6-
I've typed in what I'm supposed to in the Player-class and I have syntax errors everywhere... "expecting rightbrackets/identifiers before x"

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

I hope you all realize the reason why there are timers is because of the challenges and time limits...
Hence "Thing Thing Arena *Pro*"...

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

Cutest story about necrophilia ever.

RAPTUS RAPTUS

I've played this game so many times for a while trying to figure out what its overall message is but it just makes me so much more... confused.

What's being conveyed exactly? Because self-interpretation doesn't satisfy me that often :P

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

Pahahahahh! I loved it!

60 Second Life 60 Second Life

More profound than meets the eye. Would have liked more outcomes, but I found a lot in this game.

The Wish The Wish

I thought this was brilliant. The music was calming and thoughtful. The atmosphere was relaxing.

However, if you were attempting to make an art game, there wasn't enough for it to be profound or lasting to the player. It was really nice, just no substance.

Also, I can't seem to open up the console. Was this really made in Stencyl? ;)
Anyways, please don't stop what you're doing. If you make more stuff like this with the same music artist, I'm pretty sure it'll make lasting impressions on people.
Additionally, please, for the love of God, put the song up for download. Despite what RMX said, it was fantastic.
Good luck in the contest.