We Just Exist We Just Exist

Reminds me of RAPTUS a LOT.

I thought it was very profound and overall awesome, however I'm so confused about the ending and in turn the title. I'm not quite sure what the message was here, and I know it's mainly up for interpretation, but it didn't seem like the resolution could have been morally impacting at all. Almost the opposite.

But I loved, loved, LOVED it. Please do more.

Mr. Moore's Last Seconds Mr. Moore's Last Seconds

I loved it. Games like these can spark a lot of reflection.

I understand that the game was made for Ludum Dare, but I found it difficult to connect with all of Moore's past life events. Collecting items/mementos crucial to the time just seemed rather... generic. And I was extremely confused about the very last level. But hey, it's a game, you made it in 72 hours, you put together an excellent narrative and a rather interesting message to walk away with. Thanks much for making this.

SpringMissile responds:

Yeah, we understand, and it's been took into consideration for future projects. Thanks!

Flixel-Tutorial #2 Flixel-Tutorial #2

just curious, is there an easier way to design levels? Maybe an editor instead of having to manually position objects through the code?
Love your tutorials. Please make more :D

Schulles responds:

Try DAME, a great map editor! :)

Flixel-Tutorial #1 Flixel-Tutorial #1

I love it, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it to absolute beginners. I have a small measure of experience with coding and the Newbie level of information isn't... well... Kindergarten-y enough haha. But I look forward to more of these

Also, I'm stuck on Chapter 6-
I've typed in what I'm supposed to in the Player-class and I have syntax errors everywhere... "expecting rightbrackets/identifiers before x"

Semblance Semblance

noob
I can't work with the synths and chimes qq